Saturday, July 17, 2010

Princess Pictures

Since I'm done with uploading pictures to Facebook, I thought I'd do it here...and then they all posted in random order. Sigh. We'll just have to deal with it.

The party was GREAT! Probably the most popular treat was the Oreo truffle. Mr. Miles had four. Here's his snacking technique - open mouth, shove in food. (Cammie really wasn't grumpy - we were laughing at him, so I'm not sure how I managed to get that shot of her!)

Here's Sleeping Beauty. Did Ella like it? Just peek at that kid's face...

Ella even got to use a magic wand! (On loan to Beauty from Cinderella's fairy godmother).
Opening presents was a hoot - it took her 3.4 seconds to clear through 49 gift bags. Lots of pink carnage.
Miles wanted to join in the fun, too, so he grabbed Ella's "Birthday Girl" crown and proudly wore it. It went well with his painted toe nails (I did Ella's and Sarah's "bubbles" while babysitting and he didn't want to be left out. Amazing how well he sat still for that!!)
My sister will have more pictures - it was SO amazing to watch those little girls with a REAL princess. Each girl came into the house with her own crown and in a dress (though there was some dress swapping). They sang, danced, and posed for pictures. I'm so glad I got to see it all!

No comments: