Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm still trying...

Well folks, I am still trying to be a writer, but I often find that the line between personal writing and publishable writing is blurry. I want to write a piece that someone will read and say, "That's funny. She's a freak. Let's publish that." But where do I post it?

The Ramblings? Just comments on my life. Nothing spectacular, just naked ladies in bathrooms, hockey replays and broken elevators. No big deal.

There Has To Be A Beginning? It's supposed to be my writing blog, but so far its just comments to let you know how my novel is coming along. That's not good. It should be my essays. But when I think about my essays I realize that they're nothing spectacular, just naked ladies in bathrooms, hockey replays and broken elevators. Wait a minute...

I have to draw a line in the proverbial sand. What do I post HERE? What do I post THERE? Got it!

Short essays (and family pictures): Here

Long essays (and writing updates and author reviews): There

Whew. Weight off of my shoulders!

Okey-dokey...I'm gonna go eat dinner. All of think must have burned two or three calories...maybe four!!

No comments: