Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's me!!! I'm here!!!

Well folks, I'm here in Vegas! Woo hoo!

The flights went well...I slept from GR to MSP...and again from MSP to Vegas. I was REALLY wired when I got here. I shared a room with my 19 month old niece, the ever lovely Ella-Bella. Bright and early at 7am on Wednesday morning we were all up...and boy is she a cutie pie!

Wednesday Shell took the day off work so we chilled with Homeo and the E-B. We had a fan-TAB-ulous dinner at Rosemary's Restaurant: Wednesday night = Ladies Night. Everything a lady orders is 50% off. Big Guy bought the meal. The Birthday Girl (Shell's ex-roomie) joined us. We ate all we could handle and brought leftovers home to the babysitter. It was fab.

Today was a bit crazier. Shampooing carpets...Bible studies...toddlers fighting over toys. And then, to make matters worse, we prepped ourselves all day for a night in the jacuzzi only to find out it has bad oxygen levels (or something). We couldn't get in :( Booger.

And so here I am, sitting in Homeo's living room, typing on Shell's computer, missing my honey in TC and wanting to shoot myself for getting so involved in Facebook (but LOVING the connections I'm making!!).

Okay, so I want to let you know that I can't tell you everything that's going on because it involves my family, my friends and two crazy kitties, but let me tell you this: I cannot thank God enough for the wonderful husband I have (yes, I know...that sentence is grammatically incorrect). Even when he brings me five dirty dishes after I've already drained the dishwater...or when I'm sick in bed with bronchitis and he asks if I want to go to the movies...he's awesome, and I love 'im.

I'm headin' out now...I don't promise pictures right now, but I will at least post some when I get home. Later!

No comments: