Thursday, July 12, 2007

Visitin' Vegas




Okay, so these are all of the pix you're going to get for right now. I've spent the past 45 min. trying to upload five different pictures, and its just not working...maybe later :( Sorry. But this is what I've got so far! Me and my girls, Sarah Nancy and Ella Grace! I can't help it that they love me...I have that hypnotic effect on kids :) Vegas was blazin' hot, packed full of stuff to do and busy, busy, busy - but it was fun too! I got to stay with the Gabels, so each morning and night for me included the kid-lets. As you'll see by later pix (I hope) there was also a lot of pool time :) And I didn't burn once! Woo hoo!
Okay, I gotta each lunch now...later!


1 comment:

Camille said...

Seriously... Karin has this affect on kids -- THEY LOVE HER! Always have, always will. If you need a sitter, she is your woman!