Friday, July 20, 2007

I've been tagged...

and not by the DNR. I was tagged by CCG...my sister. Okay, lemme post the rules and we'll see what I can do:

The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

Okay, first of all: I don't know how to do the links...I guess I'll give it a whirl. Secondly, I regularly check four blogs...three of which are owned by our very own Camille! I'll do what I can. And now, for eith thing you may not know about me:

1. I'm seriously considering vegetarianism...but I like turkey bacon. I've LOVED the health benefits of cutting out the meat and avoid it now at all costs. Unless its turkey bacon...yum.

2. I want four kids, and I have a gut feeling they will all be boys, but I'm hoping for at least one girl. If I have one girl, I want her to come first. I WILL not raise any momma-sissy girl.

3. Contrary to popular belief (Michelle), I very much enjoy fashion and LOVE clothes. However, I also love not being in debt. I don't wear bad clothing because I don't have any fashion sense...I wear them because I can't afford a new wardrobe each season.

4. I still harbor deep desires to sing the national anthem at a Red Wings game, have a role in at least one major motion picture, appear on Broadway and write a good novel.

5. I still want to get my ph.D...I just don't know what I would study.

6. I want to travel to China and Russia and do God's work.

7. Someday I will pray over people and see blind eyes opened, tumors disappear and the dead raised (that's not desire...I'm declaring that as a fact!)

8. I have an unfounded fear of lifting a toilet seat lid and finding a decapitated head in the bowl (or of forgetting to stand up on a plane and having my butt sucked in).

Okay, so who can I tag?? Dianna, umm...Matt...and I'm going to determine that Beth needs to create a blog to answer this as well...Sorry, don't have anything better than that. And now, since blogger doesn't seem to let me post comments...lemme figure out how I'm going to do this...

No comments: