Friday, August 24, 2007

Time for a Change

Hey folks - I logged on with a heavy heart. Life's been rough. Matt's having surgery next week. I haven't started working yet. It could take years before anyone wants to publish my writings. I'm discovering that I know a lot of people with very low standards of integrity. Okay, I got that out of my system.

I can't actually tell you what's happened in the last ninety seconds, but I've changed my mind. I'm ready for a change...again. I need a change...again. I've been having a pity-party...and I HATE that. I don't like pity-parties...especially when they aren't mine. I know, I'm a hypocrite: let me have my party, but get out of yours!!! So anyway, instead of whining I've decided to get my head out of my butt and get going. Here's what I need to do, because I've always wanted to and have never gotten around to it:

1. Learn to drive a stick (I know...I know...)
2. Learn to shoot a gun
3. Get to a size 12 (realistic goal)
4. Write the book that I want to write...not the one that I think I should write
5. Stop whining...start trying (I know, pretty general, but applicable)
6. Record my music

That's all I can think of right now. I drank 1/2 gallon of water this morning and have to pee so bad that I can hardly concentrate. If I come up with anything else that I want to do I will put it up here so you can keep me accountable (aka harrassing me).

Later!

No comments: