Sunday, August 26, 2007

In Appetite Only

So I found out that yet another friend of mine is preggers. One more bun, one more oven. Not in mine, thank you very much. However, its been determined that I EAT as if I might pop one out. I've been eating like this since I was in high school, so there really is no baby scare, but it has become obvious that my particular cup of tea is not anyone else's. Here are some examples of my standard fare...sans baby:

1. French fries dipped in ice cream
2. Potato chips dipped in ice cream
3. Tortilla/butterscotch pudding roll-up
4. Carrots dipped in peanut butter
5. Toasted coleslaw sandwich
6. Peanut butter & banana sandwich (not that unusual, but it makes some people cringe)
7. Grilled cheese sandwich...with one thick layer of horseradish
And the most recent meal (DISCLAIMER: After a rough week this was my comfort food binge)...
8. Beer, donuts and Slim Jims

I'm not making this up. I love these foods. I'm willing to try almost anything. (I've tried Miracle Whip and peanut butter cups on white bread...not good). My next experiment is going to be the Stephanie Plum peanut butter and green olive sandwich, with potato chips for extra crunch.

Now, I'm not looking for something disgusting, but if you have a favorite PMS combo, or if you've heard of something odd and don't want to try it yourself, lemme know!!! I'll give it a whirl!! (Except sardines...I don't do sardines)

No comments: