Sunday, August 05, 2007

Continued Personal Growth

Over the past few years I've noticed many changes in my life as I continue to age and mature (notice I list those exclusively...for a reason). You may remember a previous post about my new found love of hot dogs (ew...I know. I'm not proud). As I've had Matt in my life I've been exposed to many new aspects of life too. For instance - Smokey and the Bandit...Seasons 1-4 of the Dukes of Hazard...off roading. Most recently I've found myself fascinated with cars, but not just any cars: muscle cars. I'm all about my Ford Mustang GTs and the Chevy Camaro. Hmmm...sweet. And now...I can't believe I'm about to say this...I find myself intrigued, even remotely enjoying (gulp) NASCAR. Ew. Ick. Oy.

What does Matt have to say about this? "Honey...you're becoming more Christ-like!"

Hmmm. That's a matter of opinion :)

No comments: