Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hello to my faithful followers!! You've been VERY good this year - congratulations!!

Okay, whatever. So, I'm at my parents' house with the VB side of the family. It's been a GREAT time! I was in Winchestertonfieldville with my hubby's fam until Thursday, and now I'm here. LOTS of people to see! My brother and sister-in-law from NYC (anvil makers) and my aunts, nieces and sisters down at the 'rents. LOTS of people. I like my cozy house with hubby and two cats. It's CRAZY to enter a house with 7-9 adults, plus kids, presents and too much snow :)

I'm going to try to take some pictures and post them later this week, but I didn't want anyone to think I'd dropped off the face of the earth. I'm still here...making anvils.

Many blessings!!!

No comments: