Thursday, February 06, 2014

Don't Tell Matt, But We Need a Dog

Sorry it's been so long. I was busy, then unmotivated, then busy again. At the tail end of things was a trip to Las Vegas, so blog posts kept getting pushed further and further down the to-do list. I find myself with a few spare moments today, so I thought I'd show you what's on our minds:

Izzy (white) & Ginger (uh, ginger) at my sister's house.

Dogs.

Tayter, Linda's new best friend.

Linda and I spent time with five dogs recently, and we've decided that we need a dog. We're still trying to convince Matt, but we're pretty determined. I do foresee one potential problem, however:

Teegan, muscling her way into Linda's heart.

Linda may never have personal body space again.

(Stay tuned for more pictures from Linda's trip to Vegas!)
---
And here's a late addition to the mix:

Oh, Izzy...

No comments: