Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Thirty-three years ago the world said hello to my wonderful hubby. We was smaller, less hairy, but as adorable as he is today. Even though he's been alive for over three decades, you'd think he's celebrating his 8th birthday. I'll post more pictures to his Yooper Stewart blog, but right now this is all I've got.

His first treat - the SodaStream - his chance to make his own soda at home. As you can see, he's quite excited to make his own root beer.

He also got some Legos (more photos to come). Then he enjoyed some play time with Bucket.


And for dinner, he wanted something special. A cup of coffee and the meat and cheese party tray from Sam's club. Put all of this with head-to-toe camo and a few hours on the computer and it was one happy birthday weekend for my Matty.


 Happy Birthday, Honey - I love you!




No comments: