Friday, August 20, 2010

Compassion International - Helping Out

Last week I received an unexpected email. A representative from Compassion International stumbled upon my writing blog because I had shared an interview with a woman who advocates for the group (you can read the interview here).

The writer asked me if I would consider putting a Compassion International banner on my blog. Since I try to keep my writing blog strictly writing related, I vascilated. In the end, however, I added a small banner toward the bottom of the pages. I wanted to do more, though, so here I am!

There's absolutely no reason I can't put a banner on this blog. It is, after all, a blog about everything and nothing as it happens in my life. Well, this email happened to me, so now it's happening to you.

From now on you will have the option of viewing/clicking a Compassion International banner when you visit my ramblings. Please feel free to click away as many times as you need to do so. I won't stop you. Who knows - it may be the best thing you do all week!

1 comment:

Camille said...

You could also sponsor a child! :-) We do through World Vision. She is in the Philippines. We just received her annual report, which she filled out herself, and when she grows up she wants to be an international model! LOL :-)