Sunday, February 15, 2009

32 Things About Us

This is kind of like the 25 things-except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! :-)

1. What are your middle names?
Verner and Victoria

2. How long have you been together?
We met March 2005 - almost 4 years!

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Matt wouldn't call it "dating" for about a month (but we dated from March 2005)

4. Who asked who out?
Matt pursued me actively

5. How old are each of you?
I'm 31...he's 30.

6. Who's the funny one?
Publicly - I am. Privately - he cracks me up!

7. Do you have any children together?
Ah, no

8. What about pets?
Our first baby was Roo (gone since Oct. 2006). Now we have Bucket and Midgie, our black and white cats.

9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Dealing with stuff (actual, physical stuff - books, tools, toys - we have a lot of it)

10. Did you go to the same school?
Nope

11. Are you from the same home town?
Nope

12. Who is the smartest?
I can be taught anything; Matt can teach himself anything (that makes me jealous)

13. Who is the most sensitive?
He is

14. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
I like to keep things different, but we eat at North Peak a lot.

15. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Las Vegas

16. What do you do on favorite date nights?
Let someone else cook, hang out at Borders, then cuddle up at home

17. Who has the worst temper?
Um, me

18. Who does the cooking?
Um, me - but it's Matt's new passion! Hopefully he'll have the time to cook!

19. Who is the more social?
Me!!

20. Who is the neat-freak?
I am by NO means a neat-freak, but compared to Matt I am.

21. Who is the more stubborn?
I am

22. Who hogs the bed?
The cats. How can something so little require SO much space!

23. Who wakes up earlier?
Naturally - me. For work - Matt (4:30 in the summer!! Shoot me!)

24. Where was your first date?
Officially?? I don't know. Our first time hanging out was at Tim & Nancy's house watching MSU in the Final 4 with our friend Jess.

25.Who usually drives when you are out together?
I hate to drive. When Matt was too sick to go to my high school reunion, I gave Shaina gas money to drive me. I only drive Matt to the hospital (and those days are over!)

26. Do you get flowers often?
Nah. I'd rather have the money for something else.

27. How do you spend the holidays?
In Scottville or Traverse City: crazy-busy in Scottville, and laid-back in TC

28. Who is more jealous?
Don't know.

29. How long did it take to get serious?
We had the RDT (relationship defining talk) five days after our first "date" (with Jess)

30. Who eats more?
We can both pack it away...but I'm going with Matt

31. Who does/did the laundry?
Me (it's part of our arrangement - I work part-time outside of the house and do the chores)

32. Who's better with the computer?
We're both pretty good, but he tries to fix things himself. I call professionals.

No comments: