Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm a great aunt...

While visiting my 2 1/2 yr. old niece I've taught her some fabulous things.

1st: She likes to hit. Instead of telling her not to hit me, I introduced her to the "Hurtz Donut" (If you are unfamiliar - ask someone if they want a Hurtz Donut. Punch them. Ask, "Hurts, don't it?"). Her parents weren't thrilled.

2nd: Today I taught her how to pull a finger. Yep, I did it. I had to "poof", so I asked her to pull (she squeezes). I did this a few times. Later in the night I poofed, but forgot to ask. No need to worry. She reached for my hand and grabbed my finger. She's a smarty. [I can just imagine my old roomie, Erica, reading this with horror :)].

I wonder what else I can teach my little cutie...

The photos will come up when I get home. I have LOTS of fun ones!!

No comments: