Monday, May 26, 2008

Wings up, 2-0!

He did it...Chris Osgood held the Penguins to another shut out at the JLA tonight!

(TRANSLATION: It is now the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the National Hockey Association [NHL] championship. Chris Osgood, goaltender for the Western Conference Champion Detroit Red Wings, didn't allow any goals tonight in their game against the Eastern Conference Champion Pittsburgh Penguins in Detroit, MI at the Joe Louis Arena).

This is Ozzie's 2nd shut-out of the finals...in just TWO games! I've had an Osgood (#30) jersey for around 10 years now. There was a time when I was embarrassed to wear it. There was a time when he WASN'T a Red Wing! But now?? Now they chant him name in the stands :) And to think, before all of this he was my date to my senior prom (long story...maybe later).

Game 3 on Wednesday, 8:00 pm. I'll be in my jersey. And, as always, winning new converts to the great skate.

Oh...the Pistons didn't do too badly tonight either (props to you Lisa...must be the medallion).

No comments: