Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm in Love

And not just with Matt. I've fallen in love with the Mac. It was nothing I ever wanted to do. It was nothing I tried to do. I've always admired their looks from afar, but I'm not as shallow as that. I know that there's more to a person than what's on the outside, so I've never seriously considered the relationship. Until now. My friends, the "Johnstons" have an iMac G5...and I love it. The sleek design, the effortless handling...excuse me please, I need a minute. Whew. Okay, I'm recomposed.

I think I might be addicted. I've been exploring the Apple website and shopping ebay all night. It's almost 1 a.m. and I just can't pull myself away. Sure, the sound of a keyboard has always excited me, but this is practically...okay, I won't go there. I think you understand my point.

So here is the solution to my dilemma. The most basic version of the iBook is $999 If everyone that I know, everyone who reads this blog, will just send me $1 when they read this blog, then I'll only need to collect an additional $989 to get one!! PLUS, if I put aside the extra money that I have out of every paycheck, then by the end of the month I'll only need $988!!!

I beseech you, please help my cause. Please send your $1 (though 100s are preferred). I promise to email frequently, post more often and THOROUGHLY ENJOY the iBook...when I'm finally able to get it.

Thank you for your contribution...and for helping to support my habit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that you have fallen for the Mac. I'm not sure I know you anymore... what happened to my friend??

Okay - so liking the Mac products is not really so bad. And just to show my support to the cause - I will include $2 in the very belated Christmas card I am sending out sometime this week (I hope!). $1 from me and $1 from Matthew... so if everything else goes well you will only need $987 more.