Thursday, November 06, 2008

How to tell when Matt is tired

Because I substitute teach I am bombarded by Disney's High School Musical. I can find it in all three levels. Tonight I asked Matt a simple question:

"Are you familiar with High School Musical?"

A typical, tired Matt respond:
"High School the Musical - ONE, High School the Musical - TWO, High School the Musical with Robin Williams dressed like a woman*, High School the Musical with the famous fat woman**, High School the Musical - Christmas Time, High School the Musical - 4.5, High School the Musical - Texas Long Horn Style, High School the Musical - The Musical."

I'm not kidding...that's what he told me. I turned off the light and let him go to sleep.

*Figured out he was thinking of John Travolta in Hairspray
**Still don't know what he was thinking

1 comment:

Nerdy said...

LOL So where was the conversation SUPPOSED to go? In other words, what you were really asking him and he didn't get?