Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Uh, research??

I need to be stopped. And beaten into submission.

I started off strong! I was working on my writings, getting creative, trying to tap into that right have of my brain (which, for the left brainer, will always bug me that it controls the left side of my body).

However, not feeling confident of my skills (despite my AMAZING cheering section in Dundee, Michigan...yes, they have a Cabela's, can we move on??), I decided I needed to look into what publishers want in a book. I needed to do some research. FINE!!! I've been reading novels for the past four days - SUE ME!! I'm averaging one a day right now, and I still have time to make 3 meals a day, do laundry, clean the house, spread mulch and kill the lawn mower (don't tell Matt I said that...he doesn't like it...thinks I'm cursing myself to forever ruin lawn mowers). Seriously, it only takes me about 5 hours to read a 220 page novel...does that make me odd? Do you find me...fruity?!?

FINE!!! I'm a freak...ishly cute girl. I know. Time to pick up the computer and let the creative juices flow...basically because I've already read all of my library books...

1 comment:

Camille said...

Ummm... hello? I used to go to the library in the summer. Go get a book. Read it. Go back the next day. Get a new book. Repeat. I can read a book in 1 sitting.

I think it's hereditary. But I can't explain Michelle... I guess she got the bad genes. :-)