Friday, March 30, 2007

My Babies




Here they are!
My lovely little lady is Midgie...Midgie Moo Moo, or just plain Moomer for those of us who know her more intimately. For quite a while she's suffered an upper respiratory infection; however, she's feeling QUITE lively and frisky these days. In fact, she's feeling SOOOO healthy that Mommy can no longer take naps...at least not without Midgie running up and down and up and down and up and down Mommy's legs, arms, head...you get the picture.
To the right is my big boy. This handsome fellow is Bucket: he enjoys long naps in the window, wrestling with his little sister and annoying his Momma with early morning nibbles on exposed fingers and ears. He's now weighing in at 12 lbs and is hoping to break 15 lbs by his first birthday.

Since we don't have any human kids, these will be my pictures for a while...I'll try to get some other fun stuff too!!

No comments: